You will need a towel and a flat-head screwdriver to remove the battery of your Philips Sonicare Toothbrush.
- Put the flat-head screwdriver into the slot at the bottom of your handle and turn anti-clockwise until you see a gap (Fig. 15)
- Place the screwdriver into the gap and pry the bottom cap out of the handle (Fig. 16)
- Hold the handle upside down on the towel and push down to release the inner parts of the handle (Fig. 17)
- Place the screwdriver between the circuit board and the battery connectors
- Twist to break the battery connectors
- Remove the circuit board and pry the battery from the plastic carrier (Fig. 18)
The rechargeable battery can now be recycled.