Appetizer – 10 portions
Servings 10 persons, Preparation time 10 minutes, Cooking time: 8 minutes
- 150 g lamb mince or lean minced beef
- 1 slice of stale white bread, turned into fine crumbs
- 50 g Greek feta, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, finely chopped
- ½ tablespoon grated lemon peel
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Round, shallow oven dish, 15 cm
- Tapas forks
- Preheat the AirFryer to 200°C.
- Mix the mince in a bowl with the bread crumbs, feta, oregano, lemon peel and black pepper, thoroughly kneading everything together.
- Divide the mince into 10 equal portions and form smooth balls, using damp hands.
- Put the balls in the oven dish and place this dish in the basket. Slide the basket into the AirFryer. Set the timer to 8 minutes and bake the mince balls until they are nicely brown and done.
- Serve the meatballs hot in a platter with tapas forks.
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.