Fresh and healthy
Servings 1 persons, Preparation time 5 minutes
- 1 crisphead lettuce
- 1 butterhead lettuce
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 100 g hazelnuts
- 25 ml vinegar
- 25 ml mustard
- 75 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 50 ml honey
- Wash the lettuce leaves and dry with a cloth. Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Using the food processor, grind the hazelnuts and set aside.
- Mix the mustard, vinegar, olive oil, honey and add salt to taste.
- Sprinkle the hazelnuts over the salad, drizzle the sauce over the salad and serve immediately.
- 5 minutes total preparation time
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.