Lemongrass and orange juice add a twist to this classic combination.
Servings 4 persons, Preparation time 0 minutes, Cooking time: 23 minutes
- 300 g rhubarb sticks
- 400 g strawberries
- 100 ml orange juice
- 3 tsp finely chopped lemongrass (about 5 cm piece)
- 100 g sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- Remove the leaves from the rhubarb, trim the ends, peel and slice into 1-2 cm pieces. Hull and quarter the strawberries. Split
the vanilla pod lengthways and scrape out the seeds. Reserve both the seeds and the pod.
- Place all of the ingredients into the soup maker and pour in 300 ml water. Close the lid and select the compote program.
- When the program is ready, press the manual blending function shortly for one or two times. You can drain some of the liquid before blending to get a thicker consistency.
- Open the lid and serve, or refrigerate until use.