A sweet treat to share
Servings 1 persons, Preparation time 5 minutes, Cooking time: 0 minutes
- 1 pineapple, peeled and quartered
- 100 g raspberries
- 300 g strawberries (hulls removed)
- crushed ice (from 4 ice cubes)
- Process the pineapple in the juicer. Add the juice to the blender, along with the berries.
- Blend until smooth, pour over crushed ice and serve immediately.
- 5 minutes preparation time
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.