1. Andre JB, Bresnahan BW, Mossa-Basha M, Hoff MN, Smith CP, Anzai Y, Cohen WA. Towards quantifying the prevalence, severity, and cost associated with patient motion during clinical MR examinations. J Am Coll Radiol. 2015;12:689-95.
2. Mélendez JC, McCrank E. Anxiety related reactions associated with magnetic resonance imaging examinations. JAMA. 1993;270:745-47.
3. USA Customer Survey (118), September 2015, data on file.
4. Relaxed patients, reduced motion, increased productivity. Philips FieldStrength,
5. Kesseböhmer J. Can enhancing the MRI In-bore Experience reduce the need for patient sedation? Diagnostic Imaging Europe 2017